1) I use the WordPress 2014 theme.
2) I use web hosting hub to host my blog. Click on the link in the blog for special pricing. I have found them to be reasonably priced and reliable.
3) I write and review my
own work. The
pictures were taken by myself, unless otherwise specified. I have visited the destinations mentioned.
4) My advice for people that want to start a blog is to have an interesting subject and to keep writing.
5) I use Askimet for spam protection.
6) I suggest clicking on the full screen off you are having problems viewing the blog. I have used internet explorer, Google chrome, and an android phone to view the blog without any problems.
7) I don’t have a lot of programming knowledge. I am learning as I go. My philosophy is to find a setup that works and stick with it.
8) I do not need guest writers right now. I am just getting started and will reevaluate this decision at a later date.
9) Please understand that if your comment didn’t immediately get published. I run a spam prevention program. I take time to read comments. I only want to keep a representative amount, this is too try and eliminate repetitive comments and to ensure the blog loads well.
10) I apologize for the multiple emails that were sent out with repetitive information. I hope I have fixed the issue.